It’s giveaways time!
Well with the warm weather well and truly behind us, Vinoclock decided to turn up the temperature a bit with our first competition!
We have three amazing wines to give away for this competition. One 750ml bottle of Penfolds Bin 128 Shiraz 2004 valued at AUD$89.99; one 750ml bottle of Passing Clouds Graeme's Blend Shiraz Cabernet 2018 valued at AUD$34 and one 750ml bottle of Atze's Corner A Label Estate Barossa Valley Shiraz valued at AUD$25.
For an opportunity to win, it is simple.
All you need to do to go into the draw is subscribe to our newsletter by completing the Vinoclock Palate Survey via this link.
Just so you’re fully aware, we are planning to email at most once a week. Our aim is to share our thoughts on the wines, beer and spirits we have found and tasted with our friends. Just note that we do need a valid address in order to contact the lucky winner.
Entries will close on 15 May 2021, 2359 hours Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Winner will be drawn and announced within the week here on the site.
One 750ml bottle of Penfolds Bin 128 Shiraz 2004 | Valued at AUD$89.99
One 750ml bottle of Passing Clouds Graeme's Blend Shiraz Cabernet 2018 | Valued at AUD$34.00
The Graeme’s is the foundational wine of Passing Clouds. First made in 1980, their belief is this wine perfectly captures Bendigo as a region as well as speaking to Passing Clouds’ stewardship. It is well known for its longevity, cellaring up to 30 years. However, we prefer to drink it in the region of 10 years old. The Graeme’s is an embodiment of a wine greater than the sum of its parts.
One 750ml bottle of Atze's Corner A Label Estate Shiraz 2016 | Valued at AUD$25.00
The peppery spice, the vanilla of oak, the dark fruits and liquorice of the aroma flow through to the palate and wrap the rich tannins in a layer of flavour. You’re left with a lingering finish of cacao and the hope that there’s another glass available.
This Barossa Valley Shiraz is not to be missed!
T & C
Obligatory terms and conditions below:
- Each prize is of the value listed above. Not exchangeable or redeemable for currency. While we want to give everyone something, we only have the three prizes to give away.
- This is purely a game of chance. Every registered member on our mailing list who has completed the Vinoclock Palate Survey at the time of the draw will have a chance to win one of the three prizes above.
- Facebook and Instagram are not a sponsor or in any way involved with this giveaway. Following on said social media platforms is awesome, but will not help your chances.
- Entry allowed from any person where local laws allow.
- Entry is only allowed for anyone 18 years of age and over who resides in Australia. International entries are not eligible.
- Any taxes and duties, in the case that you’re the winner, arising from shipping are on you.
- Winners will be announced as soon as we’ve heard from them – we reserve the right to announce their name here and on social media.
- If said randomly selected winners does not reply within 3 days, a re-draw will occur and former incumbent winner will likely be sad they didn’t get in touch.
- You must be part of the newsletter mail list at the time of the draw to be eligible to win.
- We may share your contact details with our prize partners for the purposes of sending out said prizes.
- Vinoclock staff and immediate families are excluded from the giveaway. Sorry boys and girls.
- No bribes accepted but feel free to share a dram of good whisky any time, any day.
- Go forth, have fun, share the love, be kind to each other.
Vinoclock supports the responsible service of alcohol. Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is against the law to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) and/or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700). Limited licence No. 36162410